WWF Update 5/25/20
Just like all other gyms and fitness studios in Los Angeles, we are closely watching the CDC, LA County, State, and Federal guidelines on safely re-opening our private gym. It has been difficult and impactful for us and for our clients, however, we are very hopeful that very soon we will be able to re-open our doors with even more safety precautions and resiliency than before.
As a private gym, we do not offer monthly memberships and thus our clients never have to worry about containment or overcrowding. All sessions are 1:1 with your Personal Trainer.
In preparation for re-opening, we are implementing the following additional safety measures:
- All clients will be tested with a no touch thermometer prior to entering the gym
- Additional sanitizers will be placed throughout the workout area
- Masks and gloves will be warn inside the gym
- Equipment will be sanitized after each client
- Sessions will be scheduled at 10-15 minute intervals giving additional time for Trainers to clean and sanitize equipment for the next client
Here are some additional links for our clients if you would like to follow the latest updates for health and safety guidelines as well as updates on re-opening:
Please reach out to us directly should you have any further questions. We are looking forward to seeing you soon at our state-of-the-art facility for your personal training session.
WWF Owners - Mohammad, Sahand